Hello! I have been away for a bit. (More about that later . . .)
I am excited to share that the book, The Watch that Ends the Night: Voices from the Titanic by Allan Wolf, was selected to be in the New England Book Show. I designed the cover and Sherry Fatla designed the lovely interior. The New England Book Show is "an annual juried show that recognizes the year's most outstanding work by New England publishers, printers and graphic designers." It was an honor to be included in the show and an honor to work on this book. It is such a moving story and beautifully done. It was also a huge honor to work with the incredibly talented illustrator, Jon Klassen. I'm pretty sure I did a happy dance when the initial sketch for this concept arrived in my InBox. He was a joy to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...