I recently had the pleasure of working with Stacey Low, the owner of color*full, on a branding and identity system for her art studio for children. This project was unique in that Stacey came to me with the initial concept for her logo. She needed me to refine her logo and then expand the brand. This included creation of a submark, graphic elements, establishing the color palette and typography that she could use on her collateral materials. This was such a fun project and I was thrilled when Stacey contacted me a few weeks later and requested I design a printable birthday party invitation for the store. I really enjoyed collaborating with Stacey and I look forward to more collaborations in the future.
Click here to see more on my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...